To sign up: Login to TravelArk, click Export then Choose TravelArk 2.0. Transfer takes up to 60 seconds.
You can export from TravelArk 2.0 to a competitor even after you've been editing the data. This is a breakthrough in users truly owning their own content
I'm still fabricating pages and bolting things together! Join me on the adventure of rebuilding a blogging platform even better than the one that we sailed away from.
- FAQ on TravelPod 2.0
- The Big Todo List - A list of features that I'm still working on.
- The following critical features should work
- Trips (blogs): Create and Edit. Change Cover Photo, Sortable
- Entries: Create, Edit, Delete, and Sort, Entry nav bar, View Comments, Add Comments, Manual Photo Insert, Edit history
- Photos: Uploading, Sorting, Titling, Image Popup shows story and comments, Auto-rotate uploads new
- Videos, Video Rotation, Auto-rotate uploads new
- User: Change password / Lost password, Change Profile Info, Change Profile Picture
- Social: Paste links into Facebook "looks right"
- Contacts: Add/Edit/Delete/Import contacts. Share to Contacts, Subscribe button
- Mobile Devices: Many things should look a lot better on the phone. New PhotoViewer in place
- Late users that sent me a zip file should be imported now
- Photo thumbnails at bottom of entry are now larger (only new entries, not yet for TPod imported photos)
- Fix entry location selection for non-English speakers
- Improve how entries look when you post them on Facebook
- Users are notified when comments are posted
- Editor now removes most html formatting that causes weird font sizes and layouts (i.e. when pasting from word or iPhone)